After blast in Davao, killing 14 on Sept 2, 2016, Philippine Pres. Duterte deployed 9000 Soldiers in Patikul,Sulu ready to finish all Muslim Bandits known as "Abu-sayyaf" following the declaration of "State of Lawlessness Nationwide".
Davao City, Philippines: A deadly bomb explosion hits night market killing 14 on Sept 2, 2016 and in the follwing day Philippine President Newly Elect Rodrigo R. Duterte Declared "State of Lawlessness Nationwide" putting all cities under Militarization.
Duterte also deployed 9000 Soldiers in Patikul,Sulu ready to finish all Muslim Bandits known as "Abu-sayyaf"
K*ll them, Destroy them! this was the specific and direct instruction by President Duterte. Annhilate all those most notorious Muslim Bandits in the country, the "Abusayyaf".
Army send more troops into pursuit; Muslim Rebels ready for ‘last war’
ZAMBOANGA CITY—The number of Philippine troops running after the Abu Sayyaf in the southern island province of Sulu is expected to swell to about 9,000, the Armed Forces said on Thursday, amid taunts by the ruthless kidnap-for-ransom group that it was prepared for a “jihad.”
President Duterte called on the public on Wednesday night to be vigilant against retaliatory attacks in the wake of intensified military operations.
The deployment is the largest concentration of troops in a single area in recent memory, Armed Forces of the Philippines chief spokesperson Brig. Gen. Restituto Padilla said.
It also comes shortly after 15 soldiers were slain by the Abu Sayyaf in fierce clashes this week in Jolo, where the terrorists are holding a number of foreign hostages, including a Dutch birdwatcher seized in 2012 and a Norwegian abducted last year from a beach resort.